Why hire an FRI?
FIVE REASONS TO HIRE A REALTOR WITH AN FRI?
1. Work with a highly qualified professional. Knowing your advisor is a designated member of the Real Estate Institute of Canada gives you additional peace of mind that you’re working with a highly qualified professional.
2. Access knowledge and expertise above licencing requirements. Your FRI has the additional knowledge and skills in areas such as market analysis, real estate law, finance, negotiation, etc., to help guide you through any real estate transaction smoothly with ease and protect your interests – especially in today’s hot real estate market.
3. Negotiate the best deal. With their additional knowledge of local markets, honed negotiation skills, and marketing savvy, you can count on an FRI to secure the best deal for you.
4. Tap into a network of experts. When you need help from other professionals, your FRI can tap their network of like- minded professionals and put you in touch with qualified lawyers, finance specialists home inspectors and other service providers.
5. Adheres to the REIC Code of Professional Standards. An FRI credentialed professional is committed to conduct business with the utmost integrity and commitment to professional ethics, making your real estate experience seamless and worry free. The Real Estate Institute of Canada (REIC) is the leading national institute of advanced education and credential programs for real estate industry professionals for over 60 years. REIC members are known for excellence founded on professionalism and high business ethics. The FRI (Fellow of the Real Estate Institute) is an elite national designation awarded to real estate sales practitioners who have met REIC’s rigorous education, experience and membership requirements, and abide by REIC’s Code of Professional Standards.